Role: Business Development Executive Intern
Experience: Entry Level
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Experience in project management and/or sales
- Knowledge of productivity tools and software.
- High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
Our growing company is in need of an experienced and resourceful Business Development Executive to develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets. We’re searching for professionals that have a solid track record of creating long-term value for organizations. First and foremost, we’re looking for a executive who understands how to leverage real data and capitalize on business trends and opportunities. We’re looking for managers who are customer-obsessed and ready to solve the changing needs of our clients. Candidates should have strong communication and leadership skills, as well as the ability to manage a diverse team in an evolving industry landscape. Successful applicants should also be willing to travel.