Role: Workday Integration Consultant
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience: 5+ Years
- Work with the business to develop specific requirements and architect best practice solutions in Workday or other HR tools.
- Create and maintain integration design and interface mapping documents.
- Provide technical leadership to HR – IT Workday teammates.
- Create unit test plans and unit test conditions.
- Develop and unit test integrations.
- Support solution and user acceptance testing.
- Deploy integration to production tenant.
- Liaison to vendors to gather Interface requirements and perform Interface testing.
- High service level expectations in support of the Workday Systems and the user community.
- Ability to translate business problems and opportunities into solutions including scope anddelivery strategy.
- System requirement analysis, including documenting current and future state businessprocesses, and analyzing their interaction and interdependencies to support process design.
- Analyze business and IT issues, including process inefficiencies and systems problems.
Technical Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business (or Management), Computer Science, Software Engineering, orrelated discipline, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years’ experience with XSLT, XML, MVEL, Eclipse development, Web Services, Middleware knowledge of tools like WebMethods, SOAP UI
- 3 years’ experience with global human resources applications / implementations using Workday HCM preferred
- Experience with implementing Workday Payroll also preferred
- Understanding of HR processes required
- 3 years’ experience designing and building interfaces using any technology
- Experience with Cloud and Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions; such as Workday, Salesforce.com, Success Factors) and Single-Sign On (SSO) approaches
- Experience with Enterprise Portal technologies, PeopleSoft, Org Publisher, Workforce Analytics tools and Data Security, including Secured FTP and scripting/encryption tools
- Experience with time keeping solutions likes Kronos or Workday Time preferred but not required
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and projects with varying deadlines
Interested candidates can call or whatsapp us on 9731085893 and kindly share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org