Role: Senior Firmware Engineer (Embedded)
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience: 3 to 5 Years
- Design, develop and debug new firmware for electronic products and systems
- Maintain and improve existing designs and source code to help attain goal of having a modular structure
- Work with a team to produce full documentation of design and unit test cases. Utilize systems approach tools such as functional block diagrams, flow diagrams, simulations, fault tree analysis, state-diagrams, and others as required in product development
- Conduct Hardware & Firmware trade-offs to insure lowest overall cost, highest reliability and best performance in the intended application
- Perform design & code analysis utilizing appropriate tools
- Work with and support manufacturing & operations in Manufacturing test code development to support in-line functional testing
- Work with validation lab in supporting FW Engineering Validation Test code and Product validation code testing
- Work across multiple sites/teams domestically and internationally
Technical Skill Requirements:
- Extensive experience working on embedded firmware
- Excellent C programming skills. Understanding Assembly language is a plus
- Must have experience with any RTOS – uCOS, VxWorks, Embedded Linux, etc.
- Must have experience in working on 8/16/32 bit micro controllers like PIC, ARM, Freescale, etc.
- Must have experience of developing BSP or low level microcontroller drivers
- Experience of developing or maintaining at least one product
- Must have gone through all the steps in the Software Development Life Cycle [Requirements, Design, Coding, Unit testing and System testing]
- Must have very good SDLC skills – requirement management, design, development, debug, revision control, etc.
- Must be able to work under a situation of changing requirements. Ability to quickly adapt to new feature requests from Marketing
- Must possess strong analytical and communication skills and should have worked with international clients
- Must be able to adhere to quality and design guidelines
Interested candidates can call or whatsapp us on 9731085893 and kindly share your resume to email@example.com