Role: Sr. Finance Executive
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience: 5 to 6 Years
- Finance & Accounting:
- Ensuring accounting of taxes and records maintenance in compliance with statutory regulations and Indian and US GAAP.
- Systematic and complete compliance of all FEMA and RBI requirements.
- Providing information regarding transactions to RBI and Banks
- Recovery of dues from customers – Follow-up with Customer Accounts dept.
- Statutory Compliances:
- Company Secretarial: co-ordination with External Company Secretary for filing required returns as per Companies Act.
- Direct, Indirect Tax and other statutory compliance:
- Preparation of GST Returns and filing within due date.
- Preparation and filing of STPI return within due date
- Reconciling the figures in GST Summary with Ledger Accounts.
- Preparation of various information required for personal hearings with the Statutory Authorities.
- Preparation of documents for GST audit and providing information required by the auditors and ensuring completion of audit within due date
- Ensuring proper interpretation of Direct and Indirect tax in discussion with consultants to ensure that all available benefits are availed in the interests of the company.
- Preparation of information for Income Tax Audit and verification of that prepared by others.
- Prepare information and filing of Corporate Income Tax return.
- Prepare various details for income tax assessment / hearings.
- Ensuring that TDS related laws are fully and correctly complied with on a timely basis.
- Ensuring that all applicable laws regarding withholding tax are complied with.
Technical Skill Requirements:
- Commercial & Company laws – Working knowledge.
- STPI Regulations
- Basic accounting background with clear basic knowledge
- Indian GAAP & US GAAP – Working knowledge preferable
- Indian Income tax law – working knowledge
- GST – working knowledge
- ERP systems – Working knowledge
- Banking related regulations – Reasonable level
- Hands on experience in preparation of MIS
- Statutory and Internal Audit co-ordination.
Interested candidates can call or whatsapp us on 9731085893 and kindly share your resume to email@example.com