Role: Environmental Test Engineer
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / MCA
Experience: 4 to 6 years
- Electrical Engineer with 4 to 6 Years of experience
- Understanding of electrical hardware design concepts, testing & trouble shooting
- Previous environmental Test experience or exposure
- Understanding and experience with concepts in the environmental test field with a general knowledge of other disciplines related to environmental testing like Temperature, Temperature Variation, Altitude Humidity, Shock Vibration, Thermal, Power Input & EMC
- Experience in creating Environmental Test procedures & Final Test Report
- Hands on experience operating test equipment like Power Supply, Multimeters, Oscilloscope, Communication carts & Monitoring devices
- Good knowledge of environmental test chamber capability & operation
- Aerospace domain knowledge & DO-160 STD Environmental Testing experience
- Interaction with customers, engineers, technicians and management is required
- Excellent Oral & written communication skills.
- The engineer should be willing to travel to vendors and other areas in the corporation to assist with testing efforts.
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering with relevant experience.
Interested candidates can contact us on 9353336141 and kindly share your resume to email@example.com