Role: Technical Publications AMM Author
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E Aero, Mech or AME
Experience Level: 1-7 Years
- Hands-on-experience – “Creation or Revision of Aircraft Maintenance Manual”
- Hands-on-experience on all the Airbus tools – GIPSY GIDOCA, SAP, ZAMIZ, DACAS, PDMLink,
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collect the source data and perform technical analysis
- Creation or revision of Aircraft Maintenance Manual in accordance with the Technical specification
- Should have strong knowledge in understanding engineering drawings, specifications and various other engineering documents in manual updates.
- Should have knowledge of the Airbus tech pub work process.
- Guarantee quality of the work in the given time frame
- Review the authoring work performed by the team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an excellent command of English language.
Contact us +91 80 4229 6660 / +91 97310 85893 or email@example.com