Position Title: Technical Writer/Documentation Specialist.
Employment Type: Full-time Permanent
Years of experience: 3 – 5 Years
· 3-5 years of technical writing experience with IT Company.
· Good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle and Document Development Lifecycle process.
· Degree in B.E Computer Science / Information Science / Science Graduate or MCA.
· Very Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication (both verbal & written) skills English with the ability to express complex technical information in a clear and precise manner.
· Familiar with the Microsoft Manual of Style for Technical Publication and the Chicago Manual of Style.
· High degree of quality commitment with a constructive and open style of communication.
· Experience working as part of globally distributed teams.
· Knowledge of programming is plus.
· Hands-on extensive experience in MSOffice, FrameMaker, Webworks, Robohelp, AuthorIT, Acrobat, DITA and graphic tools such as Vision and SnagIT.
· Knowledge in XML, HTML, & CSS, and related authoring tools such as XMetal.
· Experience in delivering technical instructions on daily basis.