Qualification: B.E./ B.Tech (Mechanical Preferable)
Experience Level : 2 to 6 Years
- A mechanical engineer with technical documentation working experience on Operator Manuals/ Maintenance Instructions/ Backshop Manuals/IPC etc preferably for Locomotives, Off-Highway vehicles, other transportation Products.
- Should have experience on creation/revision of manuals, review the manuals as per the technical and linguistic aspects and should work as subject-matter expert in the team to resolve the queries and in guiding the team.
- Should have strong knowledge in understanding engineering drawings, specifications and various other engineering documents in manual updates.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an excellent command of English language. Should have experience in simplified English, simplified technical English, etc
- Should be familiarize with tech pub standards S1000D, Raildex, etc.
Contact us +91 80 4229 6660 / +91 74062 93707 or firstname.lastname@example.org