Qualification: B.Tech/B.E Aero, Mech or Diploma in Mech
Experience Level : 0-5 Years
- Hands-on-experience – in creation of illustrations for aerospace technical publications manuals.
- Should have knowledge of Aerospace Technical illustration concepts & standards.
- Expertize in understanding Engineering Drawings
- Ability in creating isometric views from 2D drawings technical illustrations
- Expertise in Tech Illustrator/ ISO Draw/PVAR/Product view
- Experience in working on IPC and AMM manuals for Airbus SA, MB & XWB Programs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Reading & interpreting of engineering drawings
- Creation /revision of illustration as per Ispec2200 S1000D standards
- Be able to work in agile teams
- Development of ideas and contribution, for continues improvement of the project
- Commitment to future vision and goals of the organization
Contact us +91 80 4229 6660 / +91 74062 93707 or email@example.com
*Note: This position is for one of our customers.