- Key Responsibilities:
- Coordination and creation of the data to the labeling database and labeling format using corporate labeling software.
- Acts as a resource for product development teams with creating content for Directions for Use manuals.
- Responsible for coordination/creation of the formatted Directions for Use Responsible for the coordination of translations for labeling and Directions for Use using translation vendors.
- Responsible for review and Change Request activities for the approval and release of labeling, Direction for Use and other packaging components. (example: CN process in Windchill)
· Responsible for creation of new, and changes to, miscellaneous packaging components based on preexisting formats and design
Coordination/creation of the labeling DCAFs, some knowledge on NCEPs and CAPA
- Bachelor’s Degree in Publishing, Graphic Design, Graphic Publishing or related field
- Knowledge in Adobe software(s) including Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office tools like Excel, Word, Project etc.
- 0-2 years’ experience in the field (can be as a freelance).
- 80% English Level.
- We require a person oriented to results, organized, team member and good communicator.
- One year in the current position.