Position Title: Medical Writer
Employment Type: Full-time Permanent
Years of experience: min 3 – 5 Years
· min 3-5 years of technical writing experience with IT Company.
· Good understanding of Medical Equipment OEMs and products, ISO regulations, FDA Design controls, Good Manufacturing process (GMP).
· Degree in B.E Mechanical Engineering / Information Science / Science Graduate.
· Experience from Medical/Healthcare R&D Domain.
· Expertise on Medical Equipment’s documentation for Diagnostic Imaging equipment’s, Monitoring Devices, Therapeutic Device applications.
· Knowledge on CAD/CAM is plus.
· Very Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication (both verbal & written) skills English with the ability to express complex technical information in a clear and precise manner.
· Familiar with the Microsoft Manual of Style for Technical Publication and the Chicago Manual of Style.
· High degree of quality commitment with a constructive and open style of communication.
· Experience working as part of globally distributed teams.
· Knowledge of programming is plus.
· Hands-on extensive experience in MSOffice, FrameMaker, InDesign, Webworks, Robohelp, AuthorIT, Acrobat, Madcap Flare, DITA and graphic tools such as Vision and SnagIT.
· Experience in delivering technical instructions on daily basis.