Role: Linguistic specialist
Qualification: Any graduate preferably specialized in English Language
Experience: 2 to 5 years
- To do the linguistic checks of the maintenance tasks before submitting to the customer.
- Proficient to check the language used in the texts in accordance with the aeronautical technical English.
- Ensure the terminology used in the text shall comply with the Airbus reference documents and standards (ASD STE 100).
- Make sure the Text style shall be consistent with existing texts and shall be adapted to the subject (description / operation, maintenance data).
- Able to check the Text style consistent with existing texts and shall be adapted to the subject (titles/PNR description).
- Ability to train new comers on linguistic aspects.
- Ability to develop specific contents on linguistics aspects for Knowledge and Training Sessions.
Interested candidates can contact us on 9353556010 and kindly share your resume to email@example.com