Role: Executive – Talent Acquisition
Qualification: B.Com/ BBM/ BBA/ MBA (HR)/ PGDM
Experience: 2 to 4 years
- Identifying potential candidates through various sources like internal database, job portals (Naukri, Monster, Times jobs etc.), references, job postings, head-hunting, employee referrals, e-groups, personal contacts, training institutes, networking sites like LinkedIn and social media.
- Participate in job fairs, campus and Walk-in recruitments for entry and mid-level hiring
- Building of a constant pool of active and passive candidates to meet current and future hiring needs
- Initial screening of profiles and conduct initial telephonic discussion with the suitable candidates, before the profiles are forwarded to the technical team to check on few basic criteria
- Scheduling interviews – liaison with recruitment agencies, direct candidate or references
- Coordinate with the technical team technical interviews and interview feedback and keep the concerned party (Agencies / candidates / references) updated
- Keeping in touch with offered candidates
- Researching Potential candidates and working on building and maintaining an active database of candidates
- Generate weekly status reports related to recruitment
- Work with management to identify process improvements and make recommendations for change
- Assist new joiners with joining formalities and conduct Induction Program.
- Reference Check for the short-listed candidates.
- Willingness to actively participate in other functions of Human Resources as and when guided by the HR Manager
- Phone Skills, recruiting skills, Interviewing Skills, Interpersonal Skills, Result Driven
- Experience on sourcing resumes from various sources for IT infrastructure roles at different seniority levels.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office and in-depth knowledge of data mining and internet research
- Ability to screen candidates for cultural and personality fitment
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication skills and Energetic and a go-getter.
- Prior experience in recruiting for Aerospace and IT is highly desirable
- Understanding of HR Rules and regulations, performance management and L&D is added advantage
- Technology knowledge – Ability to understand technology and to keep abreast of technology trends of the company
Interested candidates can contact us on 9353901627 and kindly share your resume firstname.lastname@example.org