Role : Quality Specialist – Sustaining Engineering
Work Location : Pune
Experience Required : 3 to 7 Years
Specialist – Windchill and Cognition Cockpit
* Represents the Documentation Services department and Windchill
* Masters, explains and applies BSC data management tools
(Windchill and Cockpit).
* Detailed understanding of procedures relating to Windchill and
Cockpit (Global, Corporate and Site) and responsible for ensuring that their
requirements are met.
* Change Notice (CN) Process: Process CN through various stages
of the CN process. This may include CN creation, Submission Review;
Implementation, and Document Issuance (Manages the distribution of documents
* Provide documentation and change management support as
* Works with designers/engineers to determine model accuracy,
design, drafting standards and EDS package documentation.
* Critically examines existing procedures used within the
Documentation Services Group (relating to their function) and update as
required to ensure compliance to ISO13485 requirements.
* Interacts between functional groups in support of Document
* Facilitates Document Review meeting and makes recommendations
as needed to functional areas.
* Support quality related needs of various departments including
Quality Systems, Design Quality Assurance, and R&D. This includes
validation documentation, manufacturing process instructions and quality
* Help maintain various spreadsheets and databases for quality
* Update supervisor of work status or problems with
recommendations for improvement or correction.