Role: Blockchain Developer
Location: Thane, Mumbai
Notice period: Immediate to 15 days.
Experience: 1 to 4 years.
The candidate should have:
• 1-3 years of experience, and has past experience with working on blockchain-based systems and scenarios
• Understands the concepts of Blockchain technology, with the added understanding of the Ethereum blockchain – best if knowledge/experience is in Quorum
• Familiarity with web frameworks
• Familiarity with common blockchain systems
• Experience with Solidity, web3.js, Geth
• Experience/Familiarity with AWS is a plus
• Familiarity with basic cryptography to understand the essentials of blockchain systems
• Past experience with Wallets or Crypto Exchanges would be a major plus.
• Research, design, develop, and test blockchain technologies
• Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve
• Maintain and extend current client- and server-side applications responsible for
• integration and business logic
• Be involved in the global blockchain community—work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals
• Document new solutions as well as maintaining that of existing ones
• Work in multidisciplinary team with other professionals such as back-end developers and web designers
• Make suggestions for better solutions to problems
• Keep abreast of latest and emerging technologies
• Attend training and educations where necessary to upskill themselves.
If interested drop your CV at Sukumari.Ashwath@gloinnt.com or can reach at 9353556010.