Role: Alliance Partner Lead
Experience: 4 – 12 Years
- Work closely with select technology alliance partners towards pipeline creation, co-selling revenue, and development of Industry & cloud-based assets/solutions.
- Execute, manage, and deliver APAC pipeline and revenue in close alignment with internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain pipeline and dashboards that communicate to Executive Leadership the effectiveness of identified programs and investments.
- Conduct regular cadence between alliance team key stakeholders (Partner Sales, Sales, and Industry Teams, etc.) and company’s leadership team.
- Communications: Ensure effective and timely internal & external communication and coordination of select alliance partners ecosystem strategy & execution results.
- Develop GTM plans and develop industry-specific practice development plans, driving certification growth, and delivering customer success.
- Take partner sales plays, offerings, and industry assets/solutions to specific markets for local execution and engagement with field sales teams across APAC.
- Leverage the Global Reseller agreement.
Key Skills and Work Experience:
- 8-12 years hands one experience in alliance partner development
- Demonstrable proof of producing measurable results of influenced revenue or channel sales through global strategic system integrators
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, and project management skills, using relevant information to make timely and critical decisions that affect cross-functional teams
- Experience working with partnerships with SaaS-based solutions and partner development experience
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships while delivering results in a highly complex, matrixed global organization
- Strong drive and character qualities that match with company core values and inspire others to follow and act
- Understanding of technology alliance partners, services, and ability to rapidly engage their lead account and industry partners
- Understanding of service offering, marketing, lead generation, and IT services organization key performance indicators.